That's it for my backlog of published reviews! From now on when I post a review on this blog, it will be as fresh as a Bel-Air prince (timely reference!) and right off the press. It also won't be every week, as the only reason I was able to catch up in the first place was the fact that Keizertimes doesn't publish my stuff every week. They're just (excellent) reviews, after all, and there happens to be a lot of stuff to cover in the news, what with the world going to h*ck and everything.
A place for me to post my reviews and maybe talk about books. Check me out on Letterboxd! https://boxd.it/eBEYL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Resident Evil
I don’t generally like heights or the feeling of dropping, but when the Tower of Terror at Disneyland was reimagined as a Guardians of the...
-
(This is the dramaturge that I wrote for the program) It’s a story many of us heard growing up and it’s a story that we continue to tell ...
-
This movie drives a Ferrari while wearing a leather jacket and getting its back rubbed by supermodels and it isn't afraid to le...
-
Few shows have reached the zeitgeisty level that Stranger Things did in its heyday. Ten years ago the Christmas lights/alphabet combo wa...
No comments:
Post a Comment